Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, please contact us directly for our most up-to-date hours.
Our primary goal in this new environment is to make sure A Little Off The Top is the cleanest and safest place to get your haircut. Period.
To do so, we are working hard behind the scenes to make sure all our new safety protocols and protective supplies are ready. We want to make sure you can visit our salon with confidence. We’re sharing our current protocols and what we believe you should do before you visit us, and tips to stay healthy.
What Are We Doing?
Things might look and feel a bit different. The Nevada State Board of Cosmetology COVID operations and sanitizing measures at A Little Off The Top Salon will include the following:
- We’ll only be taking call-ahead appointments to keep occupancy low and social distancing high. Walk-in appointments are not allowed.
- Clients will be asked to wait outside, preferably in their cars, rather than in our waiting area, until they are called into the salon for their service.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed in the salon.
- Everyone in the salon, including clients and our stylist, will be asked to wear a mask at all times and observe social distancing guidelines when feasible.
- Your hair service could require you to come in with your hair washed and leave without it being dried.
- Clients will be asked to provide A Little Off The Top with contact information in case it is needed for "contact tracing."
- There will be a sanitizing station at the door so that anyone entering the salon can sanitize their hands.
- Shampoo bowl, hair station and any area a customer has been in the shop will be thoroughly sanitized with commercial and EPA approved disinfectant daily and in between client visits.
Bottom line, we are doing everything we can to keep both you and our staff safe.
Thank you for your continued trust in A Little Off The Top Salon.