Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, please contact us directly for our most up-to-date hours.
At A Little Off The Top, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, and chairs, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
DUE T0 COVID-19 HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT A LITTLE OFF THE TOP SALON:
- Guests will NOT be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- The number of guests on premises is limited to 1 per appointment
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance, if the salon is at capacity, guests will be asked to wait in your car or outside on the bench
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Staff and guests will wear protective face masks
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
- Doors and exits will be sanitized
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!